How can I draw a table inside of a table?



avinoam.aharoni
07-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Subject: How can I draw a table inside of a table?

Hello,

I have a table I set up using the Table menu. Now, I want to devide one of its cells to 4 parts. Is that possible - how?

Thanks,

Avi.

SupportX
07-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Subject: Uset the pencil tool..

Its right there in the table menu "Draw table", just divide you cell by drawing vertical and horizontal lines in it. very simple, really.

Good luck,

SupX

S. Diego
07-09-2005, 11:04 PM
It's actually called "Draw Table" and it can be found under the "Table" menu
(Office 2003).

"SupportX" <SupportX@SupportX.com> wrote in message
news:DF4B74494534@123456789.spx.com...
> Subject: Uset the pencil tool..
>
> Its right there in the table menu "Draw table", just divide you cell by
> drawing vertical and horizontal lines in it. very simple, really.
>
> Good luck,
>
> SupX
>
>

Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)
07-09-2005, 11:04 PM
To do this, you place the cursor into the appropriate cell of your existing
table, and then click on 'Table'.. select 4 cells..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept
it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland


"avinoam.aharoni" <avinoam.aharoni@SupportX.com> wrote in message
news:2DAE8C9A2268@123456789.spx.com...
> Subject: How can I draw a table inside of a table?
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a table I set up using the Table menu. Now, I want to devide one of
> its cells to 4 parts. Is that possible - how?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Avi.
>
>

Suzanne S. Barnhill
07-09-2005, 11:04 PM
It depends on whether you really want to nest a table in the cell or just
split the cell into four parts. If the latter, right-click in the cell and
choose Split Cells. In the ensuing dialog, choose 2 columns and 2 rows.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"avinoam.aharoni" <avinoam.aharoni@SupportX.com> wrote in message
news:2DAE8C9A2268@123456789.spx.com...
> Subject: How can I draw a table inside of a table?
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a table I set up using the Table menu. Now, I want to devide one of
its cells to 4 parts. Is that possible - how?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Avi.
>
>

SupportX
07-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Subject: Thanks !


It worked just fine.

-----Original Message-----
> It depends on whether you really want to nest a table in the cell or just
> split the cell into four parts. If the latter, right-click in the cell and
> choose Split Cells. In the ensuing dialog, choose 2 columns and 2 rows.
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USA
> Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
> Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
> all may benefit.
>
> "avinoam.aharoni" <avinoam.aharoni@SupportX.com> wrote in message
> news:2DAE8C9A2268@123456789.spx.com...
> > Subject: How can I draw a table inside of a table?
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a table I set up using the Table menu. Now, I want to devide one of
> its cells to 4 parts. Is that possible - how?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Avi.
> >
> >
>
>
>


How can I draw a table inside of a table?