Fonts



babiesbreath
07-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Is there a way I can print a list of fonts and what they look like in
different sizes?

Si-Qing Chen [MSFT]
07-10-2005, 12:02 AM
You can use a Visual Basic for Applications macro that generates a list of
the fonts and print them out. You can find such macros at:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209205/EN-US/
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FontSampleGenerator.htm

Si-Qing
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.


"babiesbreath" wrote:

> Is there a way I can print a list of fonts and what they look like in
> different sizes?

Jay Freedman
07-10-2005, 12:02 AM
On Mon, 30 May 2005 13:27:30 -0700, babiesbreath
<babiesbreath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there a way I can print a list of fonts and what they look like in
>different sizes?

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FontSampleGenerator.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org

Suzanne S. Barnhill
07-10-2005, 12:02 AM
How many respondents does it take to answer a question? (Who knows? But they
all have to give the same answer.)

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Jay Freedman" <jay.freedman@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:gj6n91h6l2stjfn38ml4ocvl026e79nsso@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 30 May 2005 13:27:30 -0700, babiesbreath
> <babiesbreath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Is there a way I can print a list of fonts and what they look like in
> >different sizes?
>
> See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FontSampleGenerator.htm
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jay Freedman
> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org

Amedee Van Gasse
07-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Suzanne S. Barnhill shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

> How many respondents does it take to answer a question? (Who knows?
> But they all have to give the same answer.)

cat %1 | sed 's/respondents/MVPs' | sed 's/answer a question/change a
lightbulb'

Do this and you get a well known stereotype joke.
;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1


Fonts