PlaysForSure Site



JoeM
07-09-2005, 09:53 PM
How can I contact someone at the playsforsure website (email address or
email form)

Byte
07-09-2005, 09:53 PM
There is none. What exactly is the PlaysForSure program? According to
Microsoft’s PlaysForSure website on the subject, it is a move by the giant
software company to get various portable entertainment device makers and
online services to simplify compatibility. Check below website for more info.
Microsoft PlaysForSure Primer
http://portables.about.com/od/newsandviews/a/playsforsure.htm--

--------------------
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.


"JoeM" wrote:

> How can I contact someone at the playsforsure website (email address or
> email form)
>
>
>

JoeM
07-09-2005, 09:54 PM
I am trying to find out from them how I can promote their products.

"Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:54E74583-A757-4E6D-B72C-BA74820BD261@microsoft.com...
> There is none. What exactly is the PlaysForSure program? According to
> Microsoft's PlaysForSure website on the subject, it is a move by the giant
> software company to get various portable entertainment device makers and
> online services to simplify compatibility. Check below website for more
> info.
> Microsoft PlaysForSure Primer
> http://portables.about.com/od/newsandviews/a/playsforsure.htm--
>
> --------------------
> Some days you're the windshield,
> some days you're the bug.
>
>
> "JoeM" wrote:
>
>> How can I contact someone at the playsforsure website (email address or
>> email form)
>>
>>
>>

Byte
07-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Contact Microsoft at 1-866-727-2338 or 1-888-772-4357 or visit their website
at: www.microsoft.com
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.


"JoeM" wrote:

> I am trying to find out from them how I can promote their products.
>
> "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:54E74583-A757-4E6D-B72C-BA74820BD261@microsoft.com...
> > There is none. What exactly is the PlaysForSure program? According to
> > Microsoft's PlaysForSure website on the subject, it is a move by the giant
> > software company to get various portable entertainment device makers and
> > online services to simplify compatibility. Check below website for more
> > info.
> > Microsoft PlaysForSure Primer
> > http://portables.about.com/od/newsandviews/a/playsforsure.htm--
> >
> > --------------------
> > Some days you're the windshield,
> > some days you're the bug.
> >
> >
> > "JoeM" wrote:
> >
> >> How can I contact someone at the playsforsure website (email address or
> >> email form)
> >>
> >>
> >>
>
>
>


PlaysForSure Site