Web site for learning more on winxp



Randy
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Anyone know of a few good tip/hint/learn/tutor about winxp sites?
thanks!!

Andrew E.
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Youre at one now !!!! Try msdn,technet,xp home page,between those 3,you
should be busy for awhile,thier are the blackviper types,which "twist" the
right
aproach to tips/tricks etc..However if you learn from the 3
mentioned,you'll be
doing it the right way.

"Randy" wrote:

> Anyone know of a few good tip/hint/learn/tutor about winxp sites?
> thanks!!
>

Andrew E.
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Also,go to technet at microsoft,in search type:TechNet Sampler download the
sampler,or order the cd for 3.00 its full of tips and tricks for xp.

"Randy" wrote:

> Anyone know of a few good tip/hint/learn/tutor about winxp sites?
> thanks!!
>

Richard Urban
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Google has over 42,700,000 listed.

Just do a search for them. Windows XP Help

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

If you knew as much as you think you know,
You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!


"Randy" <abuse@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:O_9ke.8545$6d.419@trnddc02...
> Anyone know of a few good tip/hint/learn/tutor about winxp sites?
> thanks!!

Randy
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Richard Urban wrote:

> Google has over 42,700,000 listed.
>
> Just do a search for them. Windows XP Help
>

EEyyaaa. 42,700,000 And I pick a good one?
Kinda thought that being guru here ppl could point out a few of the
favorites i.e. ones that have good info not just a hack site. :)
Thanks anyway

Randy
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Andrew E. wrote:

> Also,go to technet at microsoft,in search type:TechNet Sampler download the
> sampler,or order the cd for 3.00 its full of tips and tricks for xp.
>
> "Randy" wrote:
>
>
>>Anyone know of a few good tip/hint/learn/tutor about winxp sites?
>>thanks!!
>>

Hey, thanks a lot for taking your time to reply.
I'm in your debt for the pointers!!

Mary Sauer
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/1173

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
news://msnews.microsoft.com
"Randy" <abuse@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:Hscke.8303$cd.2836@trnddc01...
> Richard Urban wrote:
>
>> Google has over 42,700,000 listed.
>>
>> Just do a search for them. Windows XP Help
>>
>
> EEyyaaa. 42,700,000 And I pick a good one?
> Kinda thought that being guru here ppl could point out a few of the favorites i.e.
> ones that have good info not just a hack site. :)
> Thanks anyway

Richard Urban
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
New, and good, one come out on a daily basis. Someone has to be the first to
"discover" them! If you find one you think is good, come back with it so the
rest of us know!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

If you knew as much as you think you know,
You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!


"Randy" <abuse@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:Hscke.8303$cd.2836@trnddc01...
> Richard Urban wrote:
>
>> Google has over 42,700,000 listed.
>>
>> Just do a search for them. Windows XP Help
>>
>
> EEyyaaa. 42,700,000 And I pick a good one?
> Kinda thought that being guru here ppl could point out a few of the
> favorites i.e. ones that have good info not just a hack site. :)
> Thanks anyway

Ron Martell
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Randy <abuse@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>Anyone know of a few good tip/hint/learn/tutor about winxp sites?
>thanks!!

Try here:
http://computerhaven.info/techarticles.htm

Good luck


Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service
http://onlinehelp.bc.ca

In memory of a dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
http://aumha.org/alex.htm


Web site for learning more on winxp