Start Menu..



Gilbarcomv
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Friends:
I would like to know how to change the Classc Start menu to XP start menu if
I am not the Administrator...(Probably I will not be allowed!)

Gilbarco

Johnny_1
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Right click the start menu > properties

If the option for 'start menu' is not there and you are running XP Pro, then
it may be a group policy to force the classic start menu.


"Gilbarcomv" wrote:

> Friends:
> I would like to know how to change the Classc Start menu to XP start menu if
> I am not the Administrator...(Probably I will not be allowed!)
>
> Gilbarco

Johnny_1
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Try this link to edit the option:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292504

"Johnny_1" wrote:

> Right click the start menu > properties
>
> If the option for 'start menu' is not there and you are running XP Pro, then
> it may be a group policy to force the classic start menu.
>
>
> "Gilbarcomv" wrote:
>
> > Friends:
> > I would like to know how to change the Classc Start menu to XP start menu if
> > I am not the Administrator...(Probably I will not be allowed!)
> >
> > Gilbarco

Gilbarcomv
07-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Thanks Johnny_1...Your information was very helpful...
Gilbarcomv

"Johnny_1" wrote:

> Try this link to edit the option:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292504
>
> "Johnny_1" wrote:
>
> > Right click the start menu > properties
> >
> > If the option for 'start menu' is not there and you are running XP Pro, then
> > it may be a group policy to force the classic start menu.
> >
> >
> > "Gilbarcomv" wrote:
> >
> > > Friends:
> > > I would like to know how to change the Classc Start menu to XP start menu if
> > > I am not the Administrator...(Probably I will not be allowed!)
> > >
> > > Gilbarco


Start Menu..