XP Desktop



samh
07-10-2005, 02:37 AM
I have XP pro with SP2 and suddenly I can find the menu desktop to change
the wallpaper so any help. Thanks in advance

Mahendra
07-10-2005, 02:37 AM
very confusing question but I suppose ur desktop wall paper has changed. If u
want ur original XP wallpaper then go to Control panel>Display >Display
properties>Desktop and under background if u want ur original xp wallpaper
then pl. select Bliss.

Hope I have understood ur question correctly.

Regards

Mahendra

"samh" wrote:

> I have XP pro with SP2 and suddenly I can find the menu desktop to change
> the wallpaper so any help. Thanks in advance
>
>
>

samh
07-10-2005, 02:37 AM
When I did this I can't find Desktop menu from Display.
I found Display properties and from it I found Screen saver appearance
settings and themes but not Desktop this is what I need to fix and I need to
make it appear again.
"Mahendra" <Mahendra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:5E9E4684-9CAA-439E-9367-3D39BB1E37A5@microsoft.com...
> very confusing question but I suppose ur desktop wall paper has changed.
> If u
> want ur original XP wallpaper then go to Control panel>Display >Display
> properties>Desktop and under background if u want ur original xp wallpaper
> then pl. select Bliss.
>
> Hope I have understood ur question correctly.
>
> Regards
>
> Mahendra
>
> "samh" wrote:
>
>> I have XP pro with SP2 and suddenly I can find the menu desktop to change
>> the wallpaper so any help. Thanks in advance
>>
>>
>>

Mahendra
07-10-2005, 02:38 AM
Hi Samh,

Under display properties if u found screen saver & appearance then on left
of it is the desktop. Click open that & go on Background & scroll to find
Bliss if u want the original XP desktop background or any other of ur choice.
Best of luck.
Mahendra

"samh" wrote:

> When I did this I can't find Desktop menu from Display.
> I found Display properties and from it I found Screen saver appearance
> settings and themes but not Desktop this is what I need to fix and I need to
> make it appear again.
> "Mahendra" <Mahendra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:5E9E4684-9CAA-439E-9367-3D39BB1E37A5@microsoft.com...
> > very confusing question but I suppose ur desktop wall paper has changed.
> > If u
> > want ur original XP wallpaper then go to Control panel>Display >Display
> > properties>Desktop and under background if u want ur original xp wallpaper
> > then pl. select Bliss.
> >
> > Hope I have understood ur question correctly.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Mahendra
> >
> > "samh" wrote:
> >
> >> I have XP pro with SP2 and suddenly I can find the menu desktop to change
> >> the wallpaper so any help. Thanks in advance
> >>
> >>
> >>
>
>
>


XP Desktop