Printer Problem



Lee Miller
07-10-2005, 01:21 AM
I have an epson c44ux printer and its not been used for a few months and i
installed it and changed the ink everything is fine prints ok and that but
the yellow colour doesnt show up on anything i print. Its like there is no
yellow and everything looks blue. Anyone know what the problem is. didnt
wanna risk opening it to clean but if thats the problem i might do that.

Cari \(MS-MVP\)
07-10-2005, 01:21 AM
Inkjets like to be used regularly. Epson in particular are well known for
the cartridge clogging if not given a print job every week or so. Replace
the color cartridge.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging



"Lee Miller" <leegmiller @ gmail dot com> wrote in message
news:WYmcnfzda7EmtDvfSa8jmA@karoo.co.uk...
>I have an epson c44ux printer and its not been used for a few months and i
>installed it and changed the ink everything is fine prints ok and that but
>the yellow colour doesnt show up on anything i print. Its like there is no
>yellow and everything looks blue. Anyone know what the problem is. didnt
>wanna risk opening it to clean but if thats the problem i might do that.
>
>
>

Lee Miller
07-10-2005, 01:21 AM
"Cari (MS-MVP)" <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote in message
news:ORo46C8aFHA.3572@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Inkjets like to be used regularly. Epson in particular are well known for
> the cartridge clogging if not given a print job every week or so. Replace
> the color cartridge.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>
>
>
> "Lee Miller" <leegmiller @ gmail dot com> wrote in message
> news:WYmcnfzda7EmtDvfSa8jmA@karoo.co.uk...
>>I have an epson c44ux printer and its not been used for a few months and i
>>installed it and changed the ink everything is fine prints ok and that but
>>the yellow colour doesnt show up on anything i print. Its like there is no
>>yellow and everything looks blue. Anyone know what the problem is. didnt
>>wanna risk opening it to clean but if thats the problem i might do that.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>I have replaced the cartridge but still the same.

Lee Miller
07-10-2005, 01:21 AM
SORRY BOUT DATE PROBLEM

Cari \(MS-MVP\)
07-10-2005, 01:21 AM
Time to call Epson I'm afraid.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging



"Lee Miller" <leegmiller @ gmail dot com> wrote in message
news:oyydnTjtIt7y2jvfSa8jmA@karoo.co.uk...
>
>>
>>I have replaced the cartridge but still the same.
>
>
>

Nog
07-10-2005, 01:21 AM
"Lee Miller" <leegmiller @ gmail dot com> wrote in message
news:oyydnTjtIt7y2jvfSa8jmA@karoo.co.uk...
>
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote in message
> news:ORo46C8aFHA.3572@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> Inkjets like to be used regularly. Epson in particular are well known
>> for the cartridge clogging if not given a print job every week or so.
>> Replace the color cartridge.
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP)
>> Printing & Imaging
>>
>>
>>
>> "Lee Miller" <leegmiller @ gmail dot com> wrote in message
>> news:WYmcnfzda7EmtDvfSa8jmA@karoo.co.uk...
>>>I have an epson c44ux printer and its not been used for a few months and
>>>i installed it and changed the ink everything is fine prints ok and that
>>>but the yellow colour doesnt show up on anything i print. Its like there
>>>is no yellow and everything looks blue. Anyone know what the problem is.
>>>didnt wanna risk opening it to clean but if thats the problem i might do
>>>that.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>I have replaced the cartridge but still the same.
>

Next time buy an HP printer.


Printer Problem