downloading



Terry
07-10-2005, 01:00 AM
im having a problem downloading my Norton systemworks--I go thru "failed
errors" constantly--I am running XP

Carey Frisch [MVP]
07-10-2005, 01:00 AM
Symantec Automated Support Assistant
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/consumer.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/windowsxp/choose.mspx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Terry" wrote:

| im having a problem downloading my Norton systemworks--I go thru "failed
| errors" constantly--I am running XP

Miss Perspicacia Tick
07-10-2005, 01:00 AM
Terry wrote:
> im having a problem downloading my Norton systemworks--I go thru
> "failed errors" constantly--I am running XP

I see you're another idiot who doesn't appear to know the difference between
'download' and 'install'. Downloading is what you do from the internet (or,
occasionally, another network source) to your computer. Installation means
installing software that you've either downloaded, or from its installation
medium.

I do not understand how anyone can confuse the two.

Tom
07-10-2005, 01:00 AM
Calling a person who needs help an idiot. How much more of an unhelpful
troll could you possibly be??

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
news:YKcze.1828$2I4.226@fe05.ams...
> Terry wrote:
>> im having a problem downloading my Norton systemworks--I go thru
>> "failed errors" constantly--I am running XP
>
> I see you're another idiot who doesn't appear to know the difference
> between 'download' and 'install'. Downloading is what you do from the
> internet (or, occasionally, another network source) to your computer.
> Installation means installing software that you've either downloaded, or
> from its installation medium.
>
> I do not understand how anyone can confuse the two.
>

Ryan
07-10-2005, 01:00 AM
Tom,

Miss Perspicacia Tick calls it like she sees it. I would watch what you say.
She might have some words for you.

"Tom" wrote:

> Calling a person who needs help an idiot. How much more of an unhelpful
> troll could you possibly be??
>
> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
> news:YKcze.1828$2I4.226@fe05.ams...
> > Terry wrote:
> >> im having a problem downloading my Norton systemworks--I go thru
> >> "failed errors" constantly--I am running XP
> >
> > I see you're another idiot who doesn't appear to know the difference
> > between 'download' and 'install'. Downloading is what you do from the
> > internet (or, occasionally, another network source) to your computer.
> > Installation means installing software that you've either downloaded, or
> > from its installation medium.
> >
> > I do not understand how anyone can confuse the two.
> >
>
>
>

Tom
07-10-2005, 01:00 AM
Wow. She "might have some words for me"?
I tremble in fear of a rude obnoxious person such as her hurting my fragile
ego.
As far as her "calling it like she sees it", that is the whole problem. Are
you bright enough to understand that?

"Ryan" <Ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D8101EA5-9B70-4445-9E90-50E865866BA5@microsoft.com...
> Tom,
>
> Miss Perspicacia Tick calls it like she sees it. I would watch what you
> say.
> She might have some words for you.
>
> "Tom" wrote:
>
>> Calling a person who needs help an idiot. How much more of an unhelpful
>> troll could you possibly be??
>>
>> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
>> news:YKcze.1828$2I4.226@fe05.ams...
>> > Terry wrote:
>> >> im having a problem downloading my Norton systemworks--I go thru
>> >> "failed errors" constantly--I am running XP
>> >
>> > I see you're another idiot who doesn't appear to know the difference
>> > between 'download' and 'install'. Downloading is what you do from the
>> > internet (or, occasionally, another network source) to your computer.
>> > Installation means installing software that you've either downloaded,
>> > or
>> > from its installation medium.
>> >
>> > I do not understand how anyone can confuse the two.
>> >
>>
>>
>>

NobodyMan
07-10-2005, 01:00 AM
On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:01:02 -0700, "Terry"
<Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>im having a problem downloading my Norton systemworks--I go thru "failed
>errors" constantly--I am running XP

And this has what to do with XP and hardware?


downloading