Cannot extend duration of titles



JimK
07-09-2005, 09:33 PM
I am having difficulty in extending the duration of a title on a clip. In
timeline mode I am unable to get the title clip to show "handles" to drag it
to extend the time. Any help will be appreciated.
--
Jim

PapaJohn \(MVP\)
07-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Zoom in more on the timeline...

--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 and Photo Story 3 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org
..
"JimK" <JimK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D07FFA69-9D4B-47F2-9EA1-12967CFF12E8@microsoft.com...
>I am having difficulty in extending the duration of a title on a clip. In
> timeline mode I am unable to get the title clip to show "handles" to drag
> it
> to extend the time. Any help will be appreciated.
> --
> Jim

JimK
07-09-2005, 09:33 PM
PapaJohn
Thanks for the help. I had not learned the zoom steps. That's something I
didn't find in any manuals. Thanks again.
--
Jim


"PapaJohn (MVP)" wrote:

> Zoom in more on the timeline...
>
> --
> PapaJohn
>
> Movie Maker 2 and Photo Story 3 - www.papajohn.org
> Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org
> ..
> "JimK" <JimK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:D07FFA69-9D4B-47F2-9EA1-12967CFF12E8@microsoft.com...
> >I am having difficulty in extending the duration of a title on a clip. In
> > timeline mode I am unable to get the title clip to show "handles" to drag
> > it
> > to extend the time. Any help will be appreciated.
> > --
> > Jim
>
>
>

Pineriver
07-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Click on the icons next to the timeline
http://www.vmist.net/tutorials/images/windows_movie_maker_zoom.jpg

"JimK" <JimK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:DED84C50-96F6-402F-ACEE-FFD1C11F974B@microsoft.com...
> PapaJohn
> Thanks for the help. I had not learned the zoom steps. That's something
> I
> didn't find in any manuals. Thanks again.
> --
> Jim
>
>
> "PapaJohn (MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Zoom in more on the timeline...
>>
>> --
>> PapaJohn
>>
>> Movie Maker 2 and Photo Story 3 - www.papajohn.org
>> Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org
>> ..
>> "JimK" <JimK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:D07FFA69-9D4B-47F2-9EA1-12967CFF12E8@microsoft.com...
>> >I am having difficulty in extending the duration of a title on a clip.
>> >In
>> > timeline mode I am unable to get the title clip to show "handles" to
>> > drag
>> > it
>> > to extend the time. Any help will be appreciated.
>> > --
>> > Jim
>>
>>
>>


Cannot extend duration of titles