Keyboard Problem



JTKirk
07-10-2005, 01:52 AM
Greetings! I'm using a Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard. It uses
Intellipoint 5.2 software. I've started getting warnings that the
battery level is critically low. The problem is that this is NOT a
wireless device and it doesn't use batteries. I'd appreciate help on
(1) why I'm getting this message and (2) how I can fix it. Thanks much!

Thorsten Matzner
07-10-2005, 01:52 AM
"JTKirk" <greetings@earthlings.net> wrote:

>Greetings! I'm using a Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard. It uses
>Intellipoint 5.2 software. I've started getting warnings that the
>battery level is critically low. The problem is that this is NOT a
>wireless device and it doesn't use batteries. I'd appreciate help on
>(1) why I'm getting this message and (2) how I can fix it. Thanks much!

Make sure that the correct device is setup in the Intellipoint
software (Control Panel > Keyboard).
Further help is available from
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.mshardware.product.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233

JTKirk
07-10-2005, 01:52 AM
Thorsten Matzner wrote:

> "JTKirk" <greetings@earthlings.net> wrote:
>
> > Greetings! I'm using a Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard. It uses
> > Intellipoint 5.2 software. I've started getting warnings that the
> > battery level is critically low. The problem is that this is NOT a
> > wireless device and it doesn't use batteries. I'd appreciate help on
> > (1) why I'm getting this message and (2) how I can fix it. Thanks
> > much!
>
> Make sure that the correct device is setup in the Intellipoint
> software (Control Panel > Keyboard).
> Further help is available from
> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.mshardware.product.

Thanks! I'm blushing to admit that I'd forgotten to set the correct
keyboard as you reminded me. I appreciate your reminder!

Thorsten Matzner
07-10-2005, 01:52 AM
"JTKirk" <greetings@earthlings.net> wrote:

>Thanks! I'm blushing to admit that I'd forgotten to set the correct
>keyboard as you reminded me. I appreciate your reminder!

You are welcome.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233


Keyboard Problem