Stuck in Windows Classic



John Smith
07-09-2005, 11:55 PM
Windows XP is no longer a choice in the Apperance menu. Only Windows
Classice shows as a choice.

What the

TIA

Rock
07-09-2005, 11:55 PM
John Smith wrote:
> Windows XP is no longer a choice in the Apperance menu. Only Windows
> Classice shows as a choice.
>
> What the
>
> TIA
>
>

Try running the edit on Kelly's site, line 187, "Restore Luna Theme" at
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm. See the top of the page
for information on running the edit.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

John Smith
07-09-2005, 11:55 PM
Thanks. I did find the problem but now there is anoter question. The
themes service was turned off. I have no idea how that happened.
I have been running in classic style for so long that it was only noticed
when I tried to run in xp theme. Any ideas?


"Rock" <rock@mail.nospam.net> wrote in message
news:OCmxMMtZFHA.3096@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> John Smith wrote:
>> Windows XP is no longer a choice in the Apperance menu. Only Windows
>> Classice shows as a choice.
>>
>> What the
>>
>> TIA
>
> Try running the edit on Kelly's site, line 187, "Restore Luna Theme" at
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm. See the top of the page
> for information on running the edit.
>
> --
> Rock
> MS MVP Windows - Shell/User
>

Rock
07-09-2005, 11:55 PM
John Smith wrote:

> Thanks. I did find the problem but now there is anoter question. The
> themes service was turned off. I have no idea how that happened.
> I have been running in classic style for so long that it was only noticed
> when I tried to run in xp theme. Any ideas?
>

<snip>

Just turn it on and if it sticks don't worry about it.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User


Stuck in Windows Classic