Helloooooooo anybody here???



MIke
07-09-2005, 11:53 PM
What happened to this Group?

Carey Frisch [MVP]
07-09-2005, 11:53 PM
We've been here quite awhile....where have you been?

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/windowsxp/choose.mspx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MIke" wrote:

| What happened to this Group?

Miss Perspicacia Tick
07-09-2005, 11:53 PM
MIke wrote:
> What happened to this Group?

What do you mean? Nothing has "happened" to it. There are, according to my
newsreader, 75,000 posts and over 4,000 new today.

--
In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

RA
07-09-2005, 11:53 PM
MIke wrote:
> What happened to this Group?
It does seem less crowded than usual today.

kurttrail
07-09-2005, 11:53 PM
MIke wrote:
> What happened to this Group?

Gonorrhea!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an Oxymoron!
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

PA Bear
07-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Use an NNTP newsreader to access this and other MS newsgroups, instead of
Google Groups. Click on the following link to open in your default NNTP
newsreader:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

MIke wrote:
> What happened to this Group?

Tom Pepper Willett
07-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Holiday weekend?

"RA" <none> wrote in message news:%238ZUGGiZFHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
| MIke wrote:
| > What happened to this Group?
| It does seem less crowded than usual today.
|
|

M8RIX
07-09-2005, 11:53 PM
When you say "over 4,000 new today", do you mean 4,000 posts for the server
or for this NG alone? If there are 4,000 new posts in this NG each day I am
missing a whole bunch of posts.
Please advise.
--
Mark N.
"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
news:8Z3ne.2962$C72.961@fe06.highwinds-media.phx...
> MIke wrote:
>> What happened to this Group?
>
> What do you mean? Nothing has "happened" to it. There are, according to my
> newsreader, 75,000 posts and over 4,000 new today.
>
> --
> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/
>

Linny
07-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Yeah and out of all those posts yours are the MOST obnoxious and obtuse

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
news:8Z3ne.2962$C72.961@fe06.highwinds-media.phx...
> MIke wrote:
>> What happened to this Group?
>
> What do you mean? Nothing has "happened" to it. There are, according to my
> newsreader, 75,000 posts and over 4,000 new today.
>
> --
> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/
>

Linny
07-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Shes a stupid troll, always jumping in peoples sh*t when they make a
mistake, but when she makes one....................................
"M8RIX" <mn8r1@home.com> wrote in message
news:elqXcalZFHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> When you say "over 4,000 new today", do you mean 4,000 posts for the
> server or for this NG alone? If there are 4,000 new posts in this NG each
> day I am missing a whole bunch of posts.
> Please advise.
> --
> Mark N.
> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
> news:8Z3ne.2962$C72.961@fe06.highwinds-media.phx...
>> MIke wrote:
>>> What happened to this Group?
>>
>> What do you mean? Nothing has "happened" to it. There are, according to
>> my newsreader, 75,000 posts and over 4,000 new today.
>>
>> --
>> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/
>>
>
>

RA
07-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Tom Pepper Willett wrote:
> Holiday weekend?


Most likely.


Helloooooooo anybody here???