Icons not sorted



GrahamC
07-09-2005, 11:49 PM
I have 25 icons on my XPSP2 desktop, and for some reason they they are
sorted alphabetically into two groups of 14 and 11; yet they sort OK
by Size and Type.
It doesn't keep me up at night but is there a way to fix this?

TIA
Graham

Ramesh, MS-MVP
07-09-2005, 11:49 PM
Graham,

This is normal.

One group of shortcuts is from %allusersprofile%\Desktop
Another group is from %userprofile%\Desktop

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org


"GrahamC" <grahac@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:t99i91logr9n89pmhe90jakhvv4u9ikikl@4ax.com...
>I have 25 icons on my XPSP2 desktop, and for some reason they they are
> sorted alphabetically into two groups of 14 and 11; yet they sort OK
> by Size and Type.
> It doesn't keep me up at night but is there a way to fix this?
>
> TIA
> Graham
>

GrahamC
07-09-2005, 11:49 PM
Thanks for that Ramesh

Graham

On Sun, 29 May 2005 10:06:16 +0530, "Ramesh, MS-MVP"
<ramesh@online.mvps.org> wrote:

>Graham,
>
>This is normal.
>
>One group of shortcuts is from %allusersprofile%\Desktop
>Another group is from %userprofile%\Desktop

Ramesh, MS-MVP
07-09-2005, 11:49 PM
You're welcome Graham.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org


"GrahamC" <grahac@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:muej91tdpakgidd12hee1b8v9snv955n7p@4ax.com...
> Thanks for that Ramesh
>
> Graham
>
> On Sun, 29 May 2005 10:06:16 +0530, "Ramesh, MS-MVP"
> <ramesh@online.mvps.org> wrote:
>
>>Graham,
>>
>>This is normal.
>>
>>One group of shortcuts is from %allusersprofile%\Desktop
>>Another group is from %userprofile%\Desktop
>


Icons not sorted