File ?



Marsha
07-10-2005, 12:42 AM
Can anyone tell me what type of file this is? I tried to open it with Adobe
& forgot to uncheck the box "always open with this.... I need to change
it back & do not know how. It was in the Windows NT folder. mswrd8
WPC File What would I open it with.
Thanks,
Marsha

Woody
07-10-2005, 12:42 AM
try this http://www.filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=wpc&Submit3=Go%21
which applies to you ?



http://www.filext.com/ for all your file ext questions ;-)

Marsha
07-10-2005, 12:42 AM
Hi Woody,
I found that site with a Google search before I contacted this group. I am
still lost. If you have any more information I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Marsha

"Woody" <Woody@ByteMe.com> wrote in message
news:OvjBQDLYFHA.2740@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
| try this http://www.filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=wpc&Submit3=Go%21
| which applies to you ?
|
|
|
| http://www.filext.com/ for all your file ext questions ;-)
|
|

Steve N.
07-10-2005, 12:42 AM
Marsha wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what type of file this is? I tried to open it with Adobe
> & forgot to uncheck the box "always open with this.... I need to change
> it back & do not know how. It was in the Windows NT folder. mswrd8
> WPC File What would I open it with.
> Thanks,
> Marsha
>

It's a word processor converter for Word. You wouldn't open it directly
with anything.

In My Computer, Tools, Folder Options, File Types, scroll to WPC select
it and click Delete to remove the associatin with Adobe.

Steve

Marsha
07-10-2005, 12:43 AM
That was just what I needed Steve! Thank you so much. Everything is back
like it was before. I really appreciated the help. I bet next time I look
for that darn little check mark so I don't go messing things up again!!
Marsha

"Steve N." <Steve_N@nunya.biz.nes> wrote in message
news:OrSXxLLYFHA.4032@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
| Marsha wrote:
|
| > Can anyone tell me what type of file this is? I tried to open it with
Adobe
| > & forgot to uncheck the box "always open with this.... I need to
change
| > it back & do not know how. It was in the Windows NT folder. mswrd8
| > WPC File What would I open it with.
| > Thanks,
| > Marsha
| >
|
| It's a word processor converter for Word. You wouldn't open it directly
| with anything.
|
| In My Computer, Tools, Folder Options, File Types, scroll to WPC select
| it and click Delete to remove the associatin with Adobe.
|
| Steve

Steve N.
07-10-2005, 12:43 AM
Marsha wrote:
> That was just what I needed Steve! Thank you so much. Everything is back
> like it was before. I really appreciated the help. I bet next time I look
> for that darn little check mark so I don't go messing things up again!!
> Marsha

You're most welcome Marsha.

Happy computing!

Steve

>
> "Steve N." <Steve_N@nunya.biz.nes> wrote in message
> news:OrSXxLLYFHA.4032@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> | Marsha wrote:
> |
> | > Can anyone tell me what type of file this is? I tried to open it with
> Adobe
> | > & forgot to uncheck the box "always open with this.... I need to
> change
> | > it back & do not know how. It was in the Windows NT folder. mswrd8
> | > WPC File What would I open it with.
> | > Thanks,
> | > Marsha
> | >
> |
> | It's a word processor converter for Word. You wouldn't open it directly
> | with anything.
> |
> | In My Computer, Tools, Folder Options, File Types, scroll to WPC select
> | it and click Delete to remove the associatin with Adobe.
> |
> | Steve
>


File ?