lost tab on task Manger



jess
07-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
Jess

Carey Frisch [MVP]
07-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Open Task Manager and double-click anywhere on the top Window border.
Somehow, you managed to convert Task Manager to run in "Tiny Footprint Mode".

Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/windowsxp/choose.mspx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"jess" wrote:

| Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
| weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
| Jess

Patti MacLeod
07-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Hi jess,

Double-click anywhere in the border area of the Task Manager window and that
should restore the tabs.



Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
news:OvVRaFzWFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
> Jess
>
>

Nepatsfan
07-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Double click on the border of Task Manager. That should restore
the tabs.

--
Nepatsfan
"jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
news:OvVRaFzWFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
> Jess
>

jess
07-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Thanks did that and it is ok now sure am thankful for your help
Thanks again Jess


"Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message
news:e5tWlLzWFHA.2912@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Open Task Manager and double-click anywhere on the top Window border.
> Somehow, you managed to convert Task Manager to run in "Tiny Footprint
> Mode".
>
> Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups
>
> Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies:
> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/windowsxp/choose.mspx
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> "jess" wrote:
>
> | Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
> | weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
> | Jess
>

jess
07-09-2005, 09:10 PM
thanks I did that and all is fine but thanks for the inf will probably need
it later as my memory is pretty short LOL
Thanks Jess

"Patti MacLeod" <pam120@nospamshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:uYAPMMzWFHA.2768@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi jess,
>
> Double-click anywhere in the border area of the Task Manager window and
> that
> should restore the tabs.
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Patti MacLeod
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
>
> "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
> news:OvVRaFzWFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
>> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
>> Jess
>>
>>
>
>

jess
07-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Thanks

"Nepatsfan" <nepatsfan@SBXXXIX.com> wrote in message
news:N_idnZj0YIxa5RffRVn-rg@comcast.com...
> Double click on the border of Task Manager. That should restore the tabs.
>
> --
> Nepatsfan
> "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
> news:OvVRaFzWFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
>> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
>> Jess
>>
>
>

Patti MacLeod
07-09-2005, 09:10 PM
You're welcome :-)



Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
news:uDS23ZzWFHA.3760@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> thanks I did that and all is fine but thanks for the inf will probably
need
> it later as my memory is pretty short LOL
> Thanks Jess
>
> "Patti MacLeod" <pam120@nospamshaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:uYAPMMzWFHA.2768@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > Hi jess,
> >
> > Double-click anywhere in the border area of the Task Manager window and
> > that
> > should restore the tabs.
> >
> >
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Patti MacLeod
> > Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
> >
> > "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
> > news:OvVRaFzWFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> >> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
> >> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
> >> Jess
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>

Nepatsfan
07-09-2005, 09:10 PM
You're welcome. And thank you for being thoughtful enough to
acknowledge each of us who responded to your question. In this
neighborhood, that's a rare trait.

--
Nepatsfan
"jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
news:uESkxazWFHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Thanks
>
> "Nepatsfan" <nepatsfan@SBXXXIX.com> wrote in message
> news:N_idnZj0YIxa5RffRVn-rg@comcast.com...
>> Double click on the border of Task Manager. That should
>> restore the tabs.
>>
>> --
>> Nepatsfan
>> "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
>> news:OvVRaFzWFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>>> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
>>> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
>>> Jess
>>>
>>
>>
>
>


lost tab on task Manger