how do i dislay all of the items in a drop down menu



i am not a newb
07-09-2005, 11:41 PM
one of my drop down menus has those annoying little arrows at the bottom of
it how do i get rid of those for good

Jon
07-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Delete some of the items

Jon

"i am not a newb" <i am not a newb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:43DD7225-2B0D-4E97-B9E5-59646FD62E02@microsoft.com...
> one of my drop down menus has those annoying little arrows at the bottom
> of
> it how do i get rid of those for good

Peter Foldes
07-09-2005, 11:41 PM
A also have it as most people do. I have no idea what causes it . It is normal if the dropdown folder is too large and it wants to fall off the screen on the bottom. Also like me it happens when I have only 2 items in there and then only 1 item shows . A fresh reboot usefully solves this for me

--
Peter

Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Email is Disabled
"i am not a newb" <i am not a newb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43DD7225-2B0D-4E97-B9E5-59646FD62E02@microsoft.com...
> one of my drop down menus has those annoying little arrows at the bottom of
> it how do i get rid of those for good

Peter Foldes
07-09-2005, 11:41 PM
And where did you come from with that knowledge

--
Peter

Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Email is Disabled
"Jon" <Email_Address@SomewhereOrOther.com> wrote in message news:uakg4M9XFHA.616@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Delete some of the items

Richard Urban
07-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Almost ALL programs have options/preferences. Look there, in the particular
program that is exhibiting this behavior. Fixing it in one program may NOT
fix it is another. You will usually have to go into each program's
options/preferences and search out the setting.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

If you knew as much as you think you know,
You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!


"i am not a newb" <i am not a newb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:43DD7225-2B0D-4E97-B9E5-59646FD62E02@microsoft.com...
> one of my drop down menus has those annoying little arrows at the bottom
> of
> it how do i get rid of those for good

HeyBub
07-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Peter Foldes wrote:

> Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
> Email is Disabled
> "Jon" <Email_Address@SomewhereOrOther.com> wrote in message
> news:uakg4M9XFHA.616@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> Delete some of the items

> And where did you come from with that knowledge
>

Most learn it at their mother's knee. Or in the primary grades.

Star Fleet Admiral Q
07-09-2005, 11:41 PM
It may help better if we knew what "drop-down" in which application?

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"

"i am not a newb" <i am not a newb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:43DD7225-2B0D-4E97-B9E5-59646FD62E02@microsoft.com...
> one of my drop down menus has those annoying little arrows at the bottom
> of
> it how do i get rid of those for good

its in my favorites menu in ie v 6
07-09-2005, 11:42 PM
"Star Fleet Admiral Q" wrote:

> It may help better if we knew what "drop-down" in which application?
>
> --
>
> Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!
>
> http://www.google.com
> Google is your "Friend"
>
> "i am not a newb" <i am not a newb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:43DD7225-2B0D-4E97-B9E5-59646FD62E02@microsoft.com...
> > one of my drop down menus has those annoying little arrows at the bottom
> > of
> > it how do i get rid of those for good
>
>
>


how do i dislay all of the items in a drop down menu