Microsoft Techs add your name to the HPC tech directory Free



Homeland PC
07-09-2005, 11:38 PM
I have launched a web site that is a directory for computer repair
technicians searchable by zip code.

If you are a tech, you can place your listing for free. We plan on
taking donations later down the road but it is still free to place
your Ad.

We are trying to get more individual techs to post there services for
their local communites. We hope that this will eventually result in
techs finding contract work as traffic increases to the site.

If you want to be put in the directory, goto
http://www.homelandpc.com

Ken M
WebMaster
administrator@homelandpc.com

Malke
07-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Homeland PC wrote:

> I have launched a web site that is a directory for computer repair
> technicians searchable by zip code.

Fsck off, spammer.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

NoStop
07-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Malke wrote:

> Homeland PC wrote:
>
>> I have launched a web site that is a directory for computer repair
>> technicians searchable by zip code.
>
> Fsck off, spammer.
>
> Malke

Why would you say that? Looks like he's trying to contribute to the user
community. One short posting that invites repair technicians to register
doesn't look like spam to me. Especially in view of the fact: "Listing with
HPC is EASY and FREE of charge." At least no more than YOUR sig that got
posted with your stupid reply. BTW, don't you think HIS site looks
"professional and dignified".

--
Re: Micro$oft OneCare:
"When a company is run like the mafia why would you not expect them to
progress to charging protection money." NF

Richard Urban
07-09-2005, 11:39 PM
I have to agree with you, on all points!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

If you knew as much as you think you know,
You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!


"NoStop" <nostop@stopspam.com> wrote in message
news:sB2ke.1442058$Xk.448823@pd7tw3no...
> Malke wrote:
>
>> Homeland PC wrote:
>>
>>> I have launched a web site that is a directory for computer repair
>>> technicians searchable by zip code.
>>
>> Fsck off, spammer.
>>
>> Malke
>
> Why would you say that? Looks like he's trying to contribute to the user
> community. One short posting that invites repair technicians to register
> doesn't look like spam to me. Especially in view of the fact: "Listing
> with
> HPC is EASY and FREE of charge." At least no more than YOUR sig that got
> posted with your stupid reply. BTW, don't you think HIS site looks
> "professional and dignified".
>
> --
> Re: Micro$oft OneCare:
> "When a company is run like the mafia why would you not expect them to
> progress to charging protection money." NF
>

Steve N.
07-09-2005, 11:40 PM
NoStop wrote:
> Malke wrote:
>
>
>>Homeland PC wrote:
>>
>>
>>>I have launched a web site that is a directory for computer repair
>>>technicians searchable by zip code.
>>
>>Fsck off, spammer.
>>
>>Malke
>
>
> Why would you say that? Looks like he's trying to contribute to the user
> community. One short posting that invites repair technicians to register
> doesn't look like spam to me. Especially in view of the fact: "Listing with
> HPC is EASY and FREE of charge." At least no more than YOUR sig that got
> posted with your stupid reply. BTW, don't you think HIS site looks
> "professional and dignified".
>

It's advertising.

It looks as "professional and dignified" as the Windows XP theme.

Where's Mario?

Steve


Microsoft Techs add your name to the HPC tech directory Free