XP Tools v3.0, a set of XP optimization tools has been launched.



systerac@gmail.com
07-09-2005, 11:30 PM
April 20, 2005 -- Systerac announces the launch of 'XP Tools v.3'
a specialized set of system utilities for the XP platform that aim to
help users optimize the performance of their PCs as well as diagnose
any problems and issues without any necessary hardware or operating
system knowledge.

The software is a bundle of seventeen multiple purpose tools that run
independently and cover all aspects of the interaction of a user with
his/her PC. Users may chose from one of the seventeen tools in order to
optimize their disk space allocation, the state of their registry,
their internet connections, or even to detect and solve problems with
their hardware simply by running the appropriate tool.

This new version of XP Tools 3.0 includes a set of utilities that are
essential for protecting the privacy of users as they work in safe ways
of eliminating evidence and information from the users PC and removing
sensitive information in an unrecoverable way.

XP Tools uses a WYSIWYG colourful interface that requires very little
input from the user. The software select automatically all the
necessary parameters of the Operating System, registry and drivers in
order to tweak, optimize its performance, and sort out any problems so
hardly any knowledge of the way the operating system works is
necessary.

XP Tools costs $39.95 USD and comes with full documentation and
customer support. Full information on the software can be accessed on
http://www.systerac.com.

Malke
07-09-2005, 11:30 PM
systerac@gmail.com wrote:

> April 20, 2005 -- Systerac announces the launch of 'XP Tools v.3'

Completely unnecessary in a well-maintained Windows XP machine.
Additionally, your post is considered OT and spam in this newsgroup.
Don't do it again.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Steve N.
07-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Malke wrote:

> systerac@gmail.com wrote:
>
>
>>April 20, 2005 -- Systerac announces the launch of 'XP Tools v.3'
>
>
> Completely unnecessary in a well-maintained Windows XP machine.
> Additionally, your post is considered OT and spam in this newsgroup.
> Don't do it again.
>
> Malke

Elephant Boy stomps another spammer! Go Malke!

Steve

Malke
07-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Steve N. wrote:

> Malke wrote:
>
>> systerac@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>
>>>April 20, 2005 -- Systerac announces the launch of 'XP Tools v.3'
>>
>>
>> Completely unnecessary in a well-maintained Windows XP machine.
>> Additionally, your post is considered OT and spam in this newsgroup.
>> Don't do it again.
>>
>> Malke
>
> Elephant Boy stomps another spammer! Go Malke!
>
> Steve

Hey, Steve. Thanks for your nice words; I always appreciate hearing from
you. I doubt my "dustpan work" does any good, but the main reason I do
it is to save some newbie poster from thinking this is anything but
spam.

Best regards as always,

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Steve N.
07-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Malke wrote:

> Steve N. wrote:
>
>
>>Malke wrote:
>>
>>
>>>systerac@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>April 20, 2005 -- Systerac announces the launch of 'XP Tools v.3'
>>>
>>>
>>>Completely unnecessary in a well-maintained Windows XP machine.
>>>Additionally, your post is considered OT and spam in this newsgroup.
>>>Don't do it again.
>>>
>>>Malke
>>
>>Elephant Boy stomps another spammer! Go Malke!
>>
>>Steve
>
>
> Hey, Steve. Thanks for your nice words; I always appreciate hearing from
> you.

Aw, shucks. Thanks. You deserve nice words.

> I doubt my "dustpan work" does any good, but the main reason I do
> it is to save some newbie poster from thinking this is anything but
> spam.

Right on.

>
> Best regards as always,
>
> Malke

Same to you,

Steve


XP Tools v3.0, a set of XP optimization tools has been launched.