WinSock 2.0



JKK
07-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what component to be added for WinSock 2.0 in XPe build?

Any help is appreciated.

JKK

KM
07-09-2005, 09:24 PM
JKK,

"Windows Sockets" component?
This is Winsock 2.0 or 2.1.

KM

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone tell me what component to be added for WinSock 2.0 in XPe build?
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> JKK
>

JKK
07-09-2005, 09:24 PM
KM,

I tried a search in Target designer for Windows Socket. But didn't find
anything named Windows Socket. For search to socket, I am getting only
various adapters.

JKK

"KM" wrote:

> JKK,
>
> "Windows Sockets" component?
> This is Winsock 2.0 or 2.1.
>
> KM
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can anyone tell me what component to be added for WinSock 2.0 in XPe build?
> >
> > Any help is appreciated.
> >
> > JKK
> >
>
>
>

KM
07-09-2005, 09:24 PM
JKK,

You will need to lower your Min.Visibility option in TD (Tools-->Options--> Advanced page). Set to minimum 100 and you'll be able to
see the Winsock component.

KM

> KM,
>
> I tried a search in Target designer for Windows Socket. But didn't find
> anything named Windows Socket. For search to socket, I am getting only
> various adapters.
>
> JKK
>
> "KM" wrote:
>
>> JKK,
>>
>> "Windows Sockets" component?
>> This is Winsock 2.0 or 2.1.
>>
>> KM
>>
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > Can anyone tell me what component to be added for WinSock 2.0 in XPe build?
>> >
>> > Any help is appreciated.
>> >
>> > JKK
>> >
>>
>>
>>

JKK
07-09-2005, 09:24 PM
I could see the Windows Socket and Windows Sockets2 NameSpace Library
components. I could add it now. Thanks for your help KM.

"KM" wrote:

> JKK,
>
> You will need to lower your Min.Visibility option in TD (Tools-->Options--> Advanced page). Set to minimum 100 and you'll be able to
> see the Winsock component.
>
> KM
>
> > KM,
> >
> > I tried a search in Target designer for Windows Socket. But didn't find
> > anything named Windows Socket. For search to socket, I am getting only
> > various adapters.
> >
> > JKK
> >
> > "KM" wrote:
> >
> >> JKK,
> >>
> >> "Windows Sockets" component?
> >> This is Winsock 2.0 or 2.1.
> >>
> >> KM
> >>
> >> > Hello,
> >> >
> >> > Can anyone tell me what component to be added for WinSock 2.0 in XPe build?
> >> >
> >> > Any help is appreciated.
> >> >
> >> > JKK
> >> >
> >>
> >>
> >>
>
>
>


WinSock 2.0